Re: Pokémon Crystal Access

Oh wow ...so it turned out it was actually the numlock after all :-O
This laptop doesn't even have a number pad, so for as far as I know it doesn't have a numlock button either. I must be wrong though since when I used Sharpkeys to temporarily change my printScreen key to a Numlock key and pressed it, it did toggle it off. And that state seems to be remembered through reboots so ...yeah, no idea but things work a lot better now :-)
As for adapting the scripts, honestly crystal anniversary is already quite playable with them. You don't hear what buildings are there, just warp1, warrp2 etc. but with a bit of exploration it's easy enough to figure out just what those warps mean :-)
Now as for Prism ...yeah ... that is a whole different story. The paths it gives you for getting places often just doesn't work and at times it tells you about things that really aren't even there, which makes the game pretty much unplayable since the maps really aren't very easy to navigate. Which is a shame, because it seems a lot of creativity was put into the game.
Happily playing Crystal Anniversary right now myself and that works quite well :-)
I don't know about Crystal Clear, for as far as I know that, as well as Crystal Kaizo, generally sticks to the regular Crysstal quite a bit more closely so most things should just work, right?
Do any of you know where to find that teamRocket Prepare for Trouble IPS? I can't seem to f ind it anywhere and it seems like it would be fun to play but i hear it was very unfinished still :-)

Zersiax

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DaddySpice via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DaddySpice via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dekyo-NEC2608 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Zersiax via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector