Re: SoundRTS and the CrazyMod (update 8.3 and 9 beta10)

There was documentation for this at some point, but it's probably very out of date by now. What would you like in documentation? It would be a lot of effort to write manually, but a script that takes some info from the rules and puts it into a document might work.
The vermin is a pretty unconventional race, but they can be fun to play. Basically, you don't build buildings or recruit units like you normally do. Like Omer said, your buildings can generate stumps, which can upgrade into any buildings. And your, I think it's initially called a brooder, can recruit larvae which can upgrade to any units. The fruit trees are your farms, and the carnivore trees are basically like towers. The other buildings are needed to produce certain units. For example, to upgrade your larvae to mosquitoes you need I think a mud room, etc. The only building that has useful abilities is the mushroom gallery, which can do toxic spores that harm units, hallucinogenic spores that make your units invisible, and I can't remember what the other one was called but it heals your units. The mushroom units aren't particularly useful though, and I tend to not really make them. As for the other units, all I can remember is that crabs can attack adjacent squares, and fireflies are very useful when fully upgraded because they can blaze a square which does a lot of damage. Oh and the survival pheromone can bring back dead units, which is very useful if you lost units on your main square.