Jungle server is down

Hello all,

The Jungle server has been unavailable for the past week and a half. Is there any way to contact Philip about this? I love that game and want to play online. I think if Philip is unable or unwilling to continue hosting the server, he should either distribute it with the game or make it peer to peer. What's up with all these servers going down and making games useless? It's incredibly frustrating and sad. We have very little games as it is, (even fewer online ones), so these server authenticated games going down are really disappointing.