Re: how can i defeat the majical ball in bk3?

You need a specific weapon to even damage it or a trick that cheeses the fight, however the trick doesn't net you the xp.

Spoilers for the weapon
I think you need one of the edges to even damage it. The magical edge works, but the fight would take forever using it. I would recommend using it to craft the miracle edge and using that. Note that you'll need the magical edge to get through this fight regardless since it's the only thing that reflects the lightning it casts to form magical pieces.

Spoilers for the cheesing strategy
It's been a while since I did this, but If you somehow blow up one of the magical pieces when the ball is near it, the ball is instantly destroyed. You need to do this to get enough pieces to craft the miracle edge anyway I think.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : baby via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jacerbt via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : baby via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : baby via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : baby via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector