Re: Honest discussion, why pay for and use jaws over free screen readers?

27, I'm well aware of that. But the remote example I gave, and may I point out that's an official add-on, is valid. I personally don't care if places are happy with me not using JAWS or not, as I use my own PC, can't stand restrictions. But these are possible concerns they may come back with. Of course, we could claim that even windows itself is insecure, just boot from USB, and copy off all data that's on it. To that, one could password protect the BIOS, if it's EFI based, and there, security issue patched. But if people want to claim that NVDA is a security risk, they'll find a way. Not to mention add-ons don't technically need admin permissions.