Icecast questions

Hello all,

I have a couple of Icecast questions. Here they are in no particular order.

1. How do I encrypt all Icecast streams using https?
2. How do I add another source? For example, how would I set it up to stream with a different username and password if I wanted to let someone else stream to the server without giving out the regular source username and password?

3. Is it possible for Icecast to serve static files? I read about this somewhere, but I thought the primary purpose of Icecast was to stream audio from a streamer to the server and then to connected clients.