Streaming Tonight at 9:30 central

Hi all,

I posted this to YouTube and I thought I'd post it here as well. I will be streaming some games tonight at 9:30 Central time using Icecast. I want to stream Crazy Party and see how many players I can get in a minigame session. I will also be streaming other small games as well.

The link to the stream is http://christopherw.me:8000/stream.mp3 and the archive will be posted to my YouTube channel afterwords. If you wish to contact me during the stream, tweet @slannon97 or go to https://ding.ga/chrisstream/ and post your messages there.

We'll see how well this works. This is going to be fun!