Re: Upcoming Free Accessible Sound Design Course

@38 It's going to begin with giving everyone a good, solid knowledge of EQing. I have all sorts of filters and effects but EQ is what makes a sound absolutely shine, it's the only process I use on every single thing that I do, and it's the only way to balance sounds in layers (apart from sidechain ducking and such but that will come later too).
Another really big thing EQing will do for us is, it will double the amount of usable sounds on FreeSounds because we'll be able to clean up sounds with noise or edit out certain distortions.
So once we're complete superstars with EQ which will probably take a few weeks, then we'll move on to other stuff like compressors, recording, monster sounds, etc.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : CrystalD via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TBlaze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : monkey999 via Audiogames-reflector