Re: Mud app?

I know I know, it's just, after the AT guys let androidaccess die, the only other option is the eyes free list and not everyone wants to be part of an entire email list just to get a few questions answered. Really it's just sad, we used to have an Android podcast just like the apple ones, but not any more, and yet Android just gets better and better and still many people around the world cant' afford an IOS device.