Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

I apologize for the delay with some of these older posts. Special thanks to slj for bringing this to my attention.
@Bobwicks @Finley @Oscar you are now unrestricted.
@nyx199032019 I apologize but there is some technical difficulties. I have informed the rest of the staff that for some reason, our forum software is not putting a link near your username at the moment, which would normally lead to your profile. I hope that we can get this sorted soon, but all I can do for now is apologize for the continued delay. This is the first (and so far only) time I have experienced this particular issue and I believe it is a software bug.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Spoon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : SLJ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : SLJ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : SLJ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : DylanCooper via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : RubyCurry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : achebit via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : blindaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : furytornado via Audiogames-reflector