Re: Software similar to tactileware, the vOICe or brushtone

oh, very interesting recommendations. Haven't thought that there are so many Tools with this theme. Yeah, I was refering to tactileware by Ifeelpixel. @cae, if there would be a way to get your tool, i would be interested as well. I want so many Tools because all have theier own abilities and could accompany eachother and the edia itself is incredibly interesting and cool, since you even don't Need Internet or external Servers, wich you Need in apps like be my eyes and such.