Re: Swamp, zombie FPS by Aprone

Markp wrote:

SLJ, I had a similar sound problem after a W10 update.  The fix, for me, was to set my sound device tback to stereo.
Hope that works for you too.

Dude, you are amazing! That was exactly what triggered my issue. Thank you so much. Swamp works again... big_smile
Seriously, I never expected Microsoft to change settings just like that. Just, what the heck? I'm glad I don't use Windows as my main operating system anymore, just saying... I don't want someone randomly change my settings without any warnings at all. But wel, that's what you can expect from Microsoft when installing the updates...
Again, thanks so much man. You really saved my day, months etc. big_smile