Re: dreamland - Public test version

So, I got the game installed and an account created.  However, one thing I notice is that once I connect to the server, I cannot go backward to the main menu that comes up when the game first loads.  There are 4 choices, followed by 9 more, then the last one for what I presume is language.  After switching to English, I'd like to be able to see what the other menu options are, and I don't see how to do that.  If I go all the way to the right, then hit up, it will switch to English.  However, if I then hit the down arrow to back out so that I can see what the other menu items are,, it just reverts back to Chinese.  Am I doing something incorrectly?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the player via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : katil2008 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : toto via Audiogames-reflector