Re: hd cloning

ironcross32, that's nonsense, because there are programs out there that already do this, Acronis TrueImage to name just one. Unfortunately Acronis is not at all accessible whenever I've tried using it, hence why I was asking if anybody knew of an NVDA-friendly alternative.

Has anybody had any luck using something like Macrium Reflect or EaseUs with NVDA? I'm seeing a lot of videos and posts on various web sites recommending these, but I'd tried using both some time ago with Window-Eyes and had no luck.