Re: Reaper questions

hi
I know there are a lot of guides here and there to get us started, but there are things that I can't find the solution for, and I hope someone could help.
the thing is that I want to do a similar action to what mix does in sound forge. When mixing with sound forge, I can set the volume of the destination file to turn down gradually in a few seconds before the source file starts playing, and turn up right after the source file finishes. how can I do this in reaper?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Spoon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Spoon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kristijan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : st . mc via Audiogames-reflector