Re: Honest discussion, why pay for and use jaws over free screen readers?

@71, erm, no? but of course if we are going to be pedantic and are going to be dotting all our I's and crossing all our T's, then and come up with a few far fetched excuses reasons however improbable, then perhaps yes I could see that being considered as an discussion of cracks.
I would myself call that a comment which does not instructs how to crack, posts a link to pirated material or anything that a normal (non Extremest copywrite lawmonger) would consider a discussion of cracks, but an opinion and a fact.
Unless of course all of us under the new moderators and rules would be worned and banned just for saying I used to use crack of x y z, or where I am from most people just use a pirated copy of jaws (insert name of software) etc.

nidza07 wrote:

Please, stop with those 2000 issues, it makes you look like a person trying to find something negative to say and nothing else.

  Agreed with all of that post
and tbh I have noticed this kind of behaviour when it comes to apple vs android too, people tend to get in arms about the softwares screenreaders mobile devices they use and the rest is just meh, itnho, objectivity goes down the drain.
Nither is perfect is all I say, both have their uses, pros and cons, and this applys to all those things I mentioned above, and compitition is always good, leads to inovation and all such nice stuff, but...

getting back to what the op asked, I sometimes wonder myself anything that I get for free or $1000 with more payments down the line to something that I can use for free with 99% functionality being the same and or improving day by day, my pick would be the one that doesn't cost me an arm and a well not just a leg but the torso too tongue
Unless of course, I have some organization paying or the government that foots the bill of that $1000 in which case it doesn't cost me anything, or I decide to pirate / crack the thing, with the same results, then I sit down and compare them both and use them both where and when one or the other fails big_smile
Piece out,
Grryf