Re: Who likes using iMessage?

@2, not literally everyone who owns a phone owns whatsapp. I know I don't, for the reasons stated in post 4 and many others besides. However, I do really enjoy iMessage. I especially appreciate the feature that allows you to send some pretty large attachments. It's also integrated in a lot of places in the apple ecosystem, which is kind of nice. For instance, if you have an apple watch, and you and your friend are competing against each other to see who can be the most fit, I believe it shows when they reach their goal right there in the conversation history. And as far as people having to send messages to people who don't have iPhones, I myself don't really care. It's the same interface. Only thing different is the color, and I heard apple may be adding rcs support in the future, which I think is an SMS equivalent, or at least something similar,  to iMessage that'll fix all the controversy about sending green texts.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thatguy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector