Re: Scrolling battles pro

Will have to aggre with chris mostly, documentation on features would be great, I think I have mentioned this before a few places.
In addition possibly updating the way the game handles levels would be nice, start everyone out with a unified health level reguardless of level and add in more health boosts would be great, a lot of people dislike the way higher level players have a butload of health, at the very least reduce the health distance, fighting someone with 5000 health reguardless of time they have spent on the game is still unfair, and I even find myself finding it unfair as one of the players with such hitpoint levels. The p key for points or another alternative would also be much appriciated, maybe instead of health higher levels cxould grant point buying, so things like higher jumps and the like could be handled by points rather then automatically, although I think the jump height at maximum is a bit rediculous the way it is, its not something that needs emediate fixing to make the game function.
In terms of building, I still would like a way to manage doors, which still do not function, and a way to update the map and not kick everyone off of the server would be nice, currently this is what it does when polacing in rawdata.
On a side note, could you add in a tile type tree and just use the same sounds for branch? this would help determining weather you are on a branch of a tree or the trunk of a tree, just to diferentiate a little.
Otherwise all other suggestions or requests are too big for an uipdate or have already been mentioned in game or in posts, and I think leaving much up to the developer is fine for now as it is still early development in terms of this games potential.
In reguards to comments above, yes another code would make this game longer lasting in the future, however not everyone has the time to sit down and learn how to code in multiple languages, and while I somewhat dispise the bgt code for being limiting in many ways, and for eliminating support to send text to the screen for sighted players to also try playing bgt games, I think the way the game is right now is good enough to not need to complain about the way it is coded, and can always be done in a future version if it is ever decidded to do so.
Anyway keep working on this game those of us who still get on chris's server still enjoy its development!
smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tgh1925tobiasheath24 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : oussamabengatrane via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : austen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector