Re: Proposed New Rules: Discussion and Feedback

I have updated rule 3 to more clearly delineate what is and is not acceptable regarding the discussion of cracks. The reality is that it is hard to lay down an exact law on this, but I hope the clarification is better.
And this is precisely why we wanted to push an evolving set of rules. The framework has been in place for a long time, but tweaks have been necessary as flaws have been exposed. Speaking for myself at least, I vastly prefer this method of execution over, say, straight autocracy, where we just pass down judgment from high with no input.