surprise from microsoft: bye skype 7!

probably this topic is childish but:
microsoft gave surprise to all of us!
skype 7 users! i have bad news for you:
today i opened laptop, launched skype, and it was 7.36. It asked to update or quit. Then, i installed skype 7.40 from iranian website.
After hours, it went automatically offline, and same happend with my friends. So, now, i'm using 8.
I think it is end of skyppe 7, and we have to use skype 8!
thanks microsoft for this surprise you made me very very happy big_smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DaddySpice via Audiogames-reflector