Re: the new beatstar has been released!

Hi.
You probably stopped the game before the  beatcoin sounds stopped playing.
So that corrupted your save file.
I'm sorry this happened to you, and I am currently facing some issues with beatstar's current code, that's why there haven't been any new versions. Basically, the new versions of electron don't support the encryption model that the save files are currently using, so I'm making an online solution to convert your save files.

Again, sorry this happened to you. beatstar is my first js game, and there are still some things I could have done differently in the code.
I am sorry users are having so many issues.
Cheers.