strange YouTube issue, search filters not working?

Hi all,
I first noticed this yesterday.
Is it just me, or are the search filters completely broken, whether it's website or app? I tried the following in firefox, chrome, and on the android app, and same result.
Search for whatever you want to search for.
Take note of the first result.
Go to search filters.
In the filter labeled sort by, where it says relevance, upload date, view count etc, choose upload date.
Notice how, seemingly, no changes take effect in the results list, that first result is still the same, probably with loads of views and from years or months back, rather than hours or days, and so they seem to be sorted by relevance, even though now, the upload date filter should be turned on.
Is this just me with this issue?