Re: Gathering Community Consensus is Now Not OK

Jayde wrote:

I try for a plea for reason at virtually every turn. I don't like harmful and toxic labels. I'm not a big fan of attacking or antagonism. I want people to get along. The reason I can be firm is because that's where I am, that's the position I have. I don't find it fun. I don't get my jollies from it. I'm not here on a power trip

this is sounding very, very familiar, i just hope people take note and listen this time around, unlikely though that might be, since we all know the old saying about those who do not learn the lessons of history.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : SLJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector