Re: `Cosmic Rage, an all new, all awesome Space MOO from Nathan Tech!

Okay, one problem I see right away is that the Mush-client pack download from your site's soundpack page in the Cosmic Rage section leads to a Dropbox 404. Rant ahead, but know that this isn't against the MUD, it's just how things happen I guess, and I will be trying the MUD, with one of the given soundpacks of course:

I know VIP Mud is great and all, and if you install Mush-client directly and set things up one by one it is complicated, but see the Unofficial Squarsoft MUD's sound pack to see how easy it can be, just download, unzip, run mushclient.exe and you're ready to go. Contrast that with VIP Mud's thing, copy this here, that there, run vipmud, configure this to that. Really, it's the opposite. The commercial client makes things more complicated, by being commercial, so no one can really make a pack, just instructions that have to be loaded into a client. But what do I know, VIP Mud must be easy to build for, plop in a sound, a line of text o match it to, and there you go I guess.

So yeah, I'd just remove the link to the Mush-client pack, and just say the blind player will need VIP Mud, a commercial, $30 client, to enjoy Cosmic Rage at its best. And please put in that Tintin++ is a good client for Mac and Linux users in the list of clients. Mac users can use TDSR, Linux users can use Fenrir, both make using the terminal a little less painful.