Re: New Text-based Roguelike For IOS and Android: Path Of Adventure

Oh man, that is so broken. I unlocked mage before this break, so can't help u there, but if anyone is trying to unlock mage and this break is preventing them, that might be good. just finished a run through with broken mage ring, ended with new high score of 727, first time I ever sold an elixir wink