Re: dreams and nightmares.

I had a dream a few weeks back where I dreamed that pandemic came out in podcast format, I was so happy and even decided to check if it came trew yet. hahaha. but strange. before january I used to allmost never dream. only like once in 2 munths or something and then it was all total noncense. but now I dream stuff that makes sence a lot of times and I dream more than usuall now I get about 3 dreams a week. It's always something different but there are always some things that usually wouldn't be. for example when I dreamed I was unbanned from star conquest, when I logged in my screenreader was saying different things than the log in screen. not much different but you can tell the difference. now since january I like going to sleep even more than I used too... smile