Re: Is Talkback on Android Comprable to Voice Over on IOS?

That's one of the only things I'm actually bothered about that I forgot to mention... thanks for the reminder. I don't typically use many of them, but a lot of games or blindness related apps are either not on Android at all last I checked, or Android will come later. This is probably because of the fact that a larger percentage of VI mobile users are on iOS, but can't say for sure. Don't take my word as law here though, as I don't actually use many of them, and I'm pretty much going off what others say so can't confirm. Granted, for a lot of those specific missing apps, there are also equivalent apps for Android that I find get the job done.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : CrystalD via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : CrystalD via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : annellin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : CrystalD via Audiogames-reflector