Re: Is Talkback on Android Comprable to Voice Over on IOS?

Hi.

Well, my iPhone does the things I want it to do and what I need it to do, including apps I installed, I am running around with a device with only the stock apps installed.

For example, I am doing all my finantial business via my phone and computer, I would never go down the route and do finantial things like transactions and so on with an android. Yes, they implement sicurity as they should, but to put it like this, what helps me if they lock the door for attackers but leave the kitchen window open at the same time.

I don't nwant to let this be a flame fest, had enough of these on the forum recently, but I don't know what android could give me what iOS can't.

Greetings Moritz.