Re: What's this audio glitch after win 10 reset

I tried the realtek driver for win 7 and although it worked, it had this weird issue where if you didn't use the screen reader for a minute, it would start off quiet and then the volume would return — like the sound had gone to sleep. I uninstalled it and even though I'm back on the original driver, everything now seems okay. What I'm going to do is install a decent soundcard because the on-board ones that come with these optiplex computers really suck. Thanks for the help guys. This isn't my primary PC, I'm just testing some stuff and didn't want to screw up my main computer.