Re: if you want to go to another country, whats your Priority

There are many countries I'd like to visit, but before I get to that, I personally would not want to live in another country at this stage in my life. I do not consider myself independent enough for that yet.
However, as for visiting, there are a few.
Many countries have rich cultures, but I'd really like to go to Japan. I find the whole idea quite unique, and I am guessing there will have to be research done by me, I'll have to try some food as well hopefully there will be stuff out there that I'd like to eat. It's a matter of concern with my parents they are fine with it as long as I can find some food that's eatable for me, or rather, I'd need to be a bit more adventurous.
If I were to take a trip there, I hope to do a week of martial arts related things, and a week or so in the modern districts. This way, I hope to be able to compare my findings in both of these areas: what's in the modern districts that may go back to the cultural routes? For instance some arcade games out there are based much more on skill, not money, and apparently this is due to the culture, so I'd like to see that in person. Also, I'd like to go to the Tokyo Disney resort as I've heard about a unique relationship out there whereby Disney is not the actual owner of the resort, so it will have different standards and some more unique attractions to try.
Another place I'd like to go to is The Netherlands, specifically two theme parks: Efteling and Toverland. What I like about these places is they have audio soundscapes and soundtracks as you go around them, so I'd love to hear all that in person.
I have a serious question, what is Hungary like? I'm a blind person who likes tech, culture, music, and things to do especially if they are either hands on or have lots of sounds to hear, or theme parks, some museums, etc. What stuff is there to do?