Re: CVAA Accessibility Rules Now In Effect

I believe that chat functionality and most of the system user interface has text to speech. What's actually missing it are some of the menus within menus. They done a pretty decent job at laying a foundation, they just actually need to sit down with what's there and finish working on it. I know a lot of people like to rag on how bad text to speech is on ps4when compared to the xbox one, but no one, and I do mean no one talks about what you can actually do. For example, I found that if a section like notifications or trophies doesn't have text to speech, then if I just append it to the quick menu then it will work. Strange bug. Also, the other day I bought a digital game on my phone, hopped onto my ps4's library and got the game downloaded and running without sighted assistance. Not being into online gaming myself, that's all I really care about, but I am beginning to feel like maybe the accessibility gap between the two consoles isn't as wide as many make it out to be, at least here in the states. Still, there's definitely work to be done here.