sorrry anyaudio

hi
so I was reesently in anyduio like sevrel months; and I nead to ask you guys something
first things first; how was I am being a retarted idiot; second why; now; in this time I posting this topic: are starting to treet me like bobby; it starts with; e.g.; tts16; has just uploted a audio saying; mike got kild; as I was not really sad or mad or anything; this is the most stupidest audio i'v ever herd: and I have one thing to tell: guys
if you are think that if you guys continu to treet me again; i'l not going to accept it
so; if I was uploting retarted; shitty; fuckifyed stuff; i'l say I am sorry:
I think this community have a bit of dromma hear; but I cant egsactly want to be in them:
any thoughts will be welcomed, but; if this continus then I have no point in being a anyaudio user
you guys nead to understand that this just; anyaudio; you can uplode anything that you guys want: and I didnt insult anyone: this is where I only insult someone if I am mad, and well; I hope this community gets better: what we need to; only do is only stop being a bitchy kloners
as of said: I play kloned servers; but I dont have any other choice accept than being bord
so: this topic is not for bad thoughts and insulting words
I just want to say sorry to all guys that I'v insulted in anyaudio; in the community: so; enjoy the games we have; and stay out of drommas
have a good day