Re: can we end clone conversations?

Well I can't do anything about it no, that's why I am hoping a moderator might consider taking some action to limit it. I see what you mean about freedom of speech though. I guess no one is actually insulting anyone in particular, but it has become a hot topic in many topics. However, the rules do talk about steeling code a little bit, so this problem could be violating the rules to some degree.

It is up to the mods if they want to do anything, I respect their decision, I just was a little surprised that no one had made a topic about limiting this yet, If the mods decide not to take action I will delete this topic so at least one thread about it will be gone.