playable basketball games?

Hey everyone.

i am looking for basketball games that we can play. I am not talking fully accessible as in audiogames because I am almost 100 percent sure that we have no full fledged basketball game around.

did anyone find a mainstream basketball game that he enjoyed for more than 10 minutes and would recommend picking up. If possible, the game should be available on the pc and have all or some of the following features, a normal quick play mode, a simple season mode and a career mode if possible.

Does anyone know of any games like that? I put my finger on the NBA 2k series, can't tell though if they are worth it or not.

Greetings Moritz.