Re: The future, and our plans. Gathering interest.

Post 35, this is exactly what I'm referring to.  Unless you have proof, stop with the accusations, please.  I'm even more shocked that the spurious claims are coming from you, given the fact that you are a developer, as well as your history in this community.  I'd think that developers in this community would want to stick together, but once again, I see proof of what I've been saying all along.  Developers in this community don't support each other enough as a rule.  And here, it goes past just being discouraging or negative.  Instead of supporting one another, we've got developers in this thread actively attempting to tear other devs down.  Really?  And we wonder why so many games either suck or never get finished in this community.  Grow the fuck up, people.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Origine via Audiogames-reflector