Re: security in size?

@Defender, it depends upon the person and the situation, and while I have met nice, stable people who go in for the casual hookups thing there are  unfortunately a lot of sexual predators and pure trophy hunters out there too (like the friend of a friend I mentioned), and unfortunately clubbing culture pretty much gives them free reign. I admit I am probably slightly more hostile to the hookups thing, since  I have seen occasions its gone very wrong indeed, precisely because one partner hasn't exactly been bothered about the other person's desires or needs.

Also, on a purely practical level, your just not going to be as naturally compatible with  someone until you've spent time getting to know them, and until they've spent time getting to know  you which doesn't happen instantly.

I suspect in terms of professional escorts and the like, there is a pretty big difference between those who actually try to get to know a little of what the client actually wants, and the wham bam thank  you mam sort.

Indeed, I'll say at one point I did heavily consider  getting a professional to assist with my genophobia, but in the end didn't go for the idea since I was too worried about ending up with someone unpleasant, or  just passive, which wouldn't have helped at all.

Thankfully now the idea is pretty much moot, and I'll say at this stage the idea of having sex with anyone who isn't! my lady would be just plane wrong, but that's just part of being married in the real sense as opposed to just having some words before a priest.