Re: Commentary Screenreader: do we have vO equivalend for Android?

Wow! this screen reader performs faster than an other I've have been using, but don't know the name of.
I have a question: Despite I don't speak neither write chinese but I can translate it, on the help & feedback section of the screen reader there's 2 qq groups: one is private while the second gives me a question. I want to colavorate with them, in case I have problems with the reader. I have been showing to some of my Friends and they liked it. Don't know what the latest versión is, but I'm gonna enjoy it when is fully translated, I mean sorted, so I could translate into spanish. Is the translation going? I really miss this screen reader in a while, since I use Talkback all the time.
@Nuno69, Did you saw the eMail I've sent you kind of yesterday?
Thanks and sorry if I was gonna annoy you, but I have university for 3 hours.