Re: An important question related to topic deletion

hello, @carter he has been banned more than 4 times i can say, the evidance is below.
first ban
https://forum.audiogames.net/post/315051/#p315051
Dark
2017-06-12 20:49:05
He who writes
Online
From: The Ivory Tower
Registered: 2005-12-16
User Karma: 1,542
Moderation!
"Mahdi you have been told again and again to not talk about bans from other games on this forum since it just causes problems.
Both  Sebby and I warned you what would happen if you went on doing it, that you would be banned from this forum as well.
Well, it's happened, you are banned from the forum for a month, and if you cause the same sort of trouble when you return you will be banned for even longer, perhaps forever!
Email PM

second ban
https://forum.audiogames.net/post/321216/#p321216

Sebby