Skype 8 and group chats?

I normally don't start threads on here, but google wasn't much help.

In skype 8, if you delete a group conversation, it seems there's no way to chat to a group until someone posts to that group, returning it back to the conversations tab.

I'm not talking about leaving the group, just deleting the conversation.

Is this true, or am I missing something.

Deleating a conversation to individual contacts is no problem, because you can just go to your contacts list and start a new chat.

I like to clear conversations when I'm done with it, but if you need to keep them around, just to talk to groups, I might have to try and get out of this habbit.

Is there a list of groups you're in that I can't seem to find?

Any help would be apreciated..

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Remi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Remi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector