Re: I need someone's help who lives at US

@11 and @7, they blocked me accessing to my Paypal balance, so I cannot see Paypal balance as a payment method in the purchases. They want to verify my Identity and that's not possible as I and Enes stated above. They said the only way to get your money is deliver the money as a check in a US address, so that people lives at address can get the money and transfer it to your friend's Paypal account. Cause of this I can't use a fake address, since the people lives at that address will get the check. Lol