Re: mortal kombat11 beta out right now as we speak

@1
I've been using the move list found here.  It's not quite complete given that Jade and Kabal are absent, but it's a good start.

Been really liking Baraka, but haven't gone into customisation etc yet.  Might do, but I just hope they can use TTS to read all the menus that don't read at present, would really ease my issues with the game.

Wanted to leave a match with an opponent who was spamming down1 and I, not knowing the counter to it if there is one other than blocking and taking it, was decidedly frustrating.  Instead of leaving the match, however, I kept getting put back into matches with the individual until I finally lucked out and landed on the right option.

Had some really interesting matches so far though.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ulisesmonge40 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bradp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TBlaze via Audiogames-reflector