Re: The future, and our plans. Gathering interest.

Hi.
In my opinion, you should release the game with screenreader speech at the beginning. Then, people can see that you live up to your promises. I mean, I won't throw money into this project before I have seen you are able to make all that which is described in post one. You haven't, please correct me if I'm wrong, made other bigger projects which proves that you are able to make big projects like this.