I want free music for my videos

hello guys, I play games and make tutorial videos on my YouTube channel.
I want royalty free music for my videos, I've scene some sights which gives free music but you have to sine up first,
their are so many people who have large collection of sounds in this community, if one of you can share it with me, that would be great, dropbox is convenient for me.
email:kumarprateek...@gmail.com
thanks