Re: Battle Constant

I agree. I say more. In my opinion, Constant Battle is the most complex and activity-packed online game we have in our market. Ultra Power has nothing to do with it. He had no history, quests, cities, various means of transport, etc. The work of the Renovagames programmers is and can be seen. I wrote a guide for CB that occupies about 7 pages. But I have not yet described all the aspects of the game.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Urh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nepali gamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Urh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mohammed-mufleh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector