Sixteen Medallion Pieces in Sryth

Hi all,

For those of you who play Sryth, I'd like to get the medallion pieces, and frankly I just don't have a lot of time today to be hunting "high and low" for them.

Would anyone be willing either to post a big spoilery list of where they were, or to PM me with details? I'd be hugely appreciative. I'd like to get hold of them more to see what the hype is about.