A maybe audio game engine in Python

I was messing around on the internet, and I looked up the obvious in Google.
How to make audiogames in Python.
It was probably a silly thing to look for since I had some things anyway, but I found this on github.
https://frastlin.github.io/PyAudioGame/
You can even install this with pip 'pip install pyaudiogame', but first install pywin32 and pygame.
I tested the hello world app in the tutorial and it worked.
Maybe this helps someone.