Re: Accessible Sound Design Course - Set up Reaper Now, Before the Course

Agreed, you're just going to have to pick something and folks will either live with the choice or not. I'd personally prefer Riot, but as I get older I find myself caring less and less about what tools I use to do a thing, as long as I can use them somewhat. I participate in a few active Discord groups even though I really don't like Discord, but I have better things to do in those groups than give them hell because I can't use Discord so well. smile