Re: Sonus PCP - PC Player

Just a quick FYI guys. I found a bug in the sonus PCP that keeps some threads alive after the program has closed. Such as looping audio may continue after the program is closed. I've added the clean up routine that I missed out now and re-compiled. new version available for download.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector