Re: We're trying to be more accountable as staff

I disagree about posts being deleted when warnings, bans, etc. expire. Imho if we're going to create and keep this kind of record, it needs to note warnings and bans even after they've expired. We need to know our history.

The only possible exception to this, imho again, would be when a user clearly has no regard for the forum rules, to the point that they've been permanently banned. In this case, it hardly matters what their first warning was about because they're gone and not coming back.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Slender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector