Re: what hapend to manamon?

Yeah, don't cry piracy if your key has been used too many times. I mean it's possible, but what if I want to register the game on a couple computers and have to register it again every time I do a clean install of Windows?

What irritates me is Aaron's lack of customer service and the desire to actually you know, listen to what people are saying and fix things? The fact that Manamon doesn't have a central server for online play is ridiculous! If it was a free product I might understand, but Aaron is selling this and just tells his customers "Oh, forward UDP ports 15000 and 15001. Sorry, I won't help you beyond that." That is extremely unprofessional and leaves those with less technical knowledge in the cold!

I'd argue the best part about Manamon is online play, yet it's the feature with the least attention. Why can't we have more than two participants? Why can't we review messages?